Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6,068 Posts
Impressive, for sure.:thumbsup::cheers:

But is it a "street car?":laughing::smack j/k...I just KNOW someone :lookinup: over at the CF site will be asking that question...not that I give a rats ass. That is some badass run.:surprised

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
Excuse my ignorance, what's the record? The fbody in the other lane ran 8.20's. Are you in different classes?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Excuse my ignorance, what's the record? The fbody in the other lane ran 8.20's. Are you in different classes?
Record is now 8.55 for ET and 168 for MPH... both are mine on the C6.

As for C6 IRS they are the same, for all Corvette IRS it is 8.31.. that is the next goal.

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
I was there Saturday but never got to see you run. In fact when I first got there your rear was in the air and I think maybe your entire rearend/axle was out of the car?

I left right after the rain on Saturday because I had to meet a customer and then never came back on Sunday. Sorry I missed those two great passes. Hopefully next year the weather will cooperate for the entire weekend.

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
Nice run

I saw it on another site about 3 days ago

Congratulations to you and your crew !

Bon

·
Registered
84 Posts
Loose!

CONGRATS on your stellar runs! :thumbsup: ... I see that you have to fight it a bit to keep it straight, noted on both of the above vids. This was especially true on the top end as you went thru the traps. Doesn't this worry you a bit? Gonna need a rear wing possibly? :huh:

·
Registered
6,068 Posts
I think he'll need to update us...his car just went [email protected] at the LSX Shootout.:surprised:thumbsup:

Now that's what I call a fast street driven car.:cheers:

·
Registered
6,068 Posts

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
:surprised that car is :smokin:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts