Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
245 Posts
BubbleHead said:
Congrats Patrick!:cheers:

Now taking bets on how long it takes digital corvettes to reach 1000 members. :laughing:
Lots of cool people here. Congrats to whoever runs this place!

:cheers: :thumbsup:
 

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
Joined
·
36,416 Posts
Cool:thumbsup:
 

·
DC Pit Crew
Joined
·
11,957 Posts
BubbleHead said:
Congrats Patrick!:cheers:

Now taking bets on how long it takes digital corvettes to reach 1000 members. :laughing:
i'm going to say 2 months to 1000 members :) what do we get if we win?
 

·
DC Crew
Joined
·
53,209 Posts
Re: Re: 800 members!

Punk Boy said:
i'm going to say 2 months to 1000 members :) what do we get if we win?
We are averaging 75 new members per week..... so maybe in 3 weeks we'll have 1000.

:cheers:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Re: Re: 800 members!

Punk Boy said:
i'm going to say 2 months to 1000 members :) what do we get if we win?
I say 32 days, 16 hours, 22 minutes and 04 seconds until we hit 1000.

Maybe B-girl will give the winner a big fat cyber smooch. :thumbsup:

The more realistic prize would be a big fat cyber smooch from Patrick. :laughing: :laughing:
 

·
DC Crew
Joined
·
53,209 Posts
Re: Re: 800 members!

Punk Boy said:
i'm going to say 2 months to 1000 members :) what do we get if we win?
Your calculations predicted 6/24 as the date when we'll hit 1000. Looks like it will be around 5/15.

:cheers:
 

·
DC Crew
Joined
·
53,209 Posts
Re: Re: Re: 800 members!

Patrick96LT4 said:
Your calculations predicted 6/24 as the date when we'll hit 1000. Looks like it will be around 5/15.

:cheers:
Well, doesn't look like we'll hit it tomorrow, but I think in the next 5 days or so, we should be there. :thumbsup:
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top