Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
891 Posts
1. Looks like the Vette was not close to the old man.
2. Old man should have kept his mouth shut.
3. Kid should have stayed in the car.
4. Dad should have driven off before the kid had a chance to get out.
E. The Vette should have been parked further away from all other cars.
F. Always assume you are being recorded.

·
Registered
12,410 Posts
Exchanging words is one thing, but allowing your 13 year old kid to get out of the car and physically assualt an elderly person is wrong. Where's the sense of judgement? Just drive away.

·
Registered
5,467 Posts
:cheers:

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
:agree: Looks like idiots all around to me. ALL parties involved should have kept there mouths shut and walked away.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Exchanging words is one thing, but allowing your 13 year old kid to get out of the car and physically assualt an elderly person is wrong. Where's the sense of judgement? Just drive away.
:agree:

While I do agree that I don't think (given this angle) the Corvette came that close to the old man.... It's an old man. Cut him some slack.

It is Vette owner like this that give the rest of us a bad name. :(

That little punk needs to get his a$$ beat.

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Any 13 year old jumping out of a car to start swinging has other issues...that must be one little angry kid:crazy:
I can't even imagine one of my kids doing that :WTF is wrong with people. Now my wife on the other hand might jump out:laughing:

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
If you can't back your car out of a parking lot without going into the row behind you, you don't need to be driving. Especially when there's an elderly person loading their car right next to the empty spot, why even take a chance like that? Who's to say the guy wasn't going to finish loading his stuff and walk around to the side of his vehicle?

·
Registered
11,227 Posts
....what parent allows their 13 year old to get out and assault
a person when it's not in self defense, the gene pool is still
tainted...they both should spend a little jail time, it would
be Quality Bonding Time....:laughing:

·
Banned
31,366 Posts
That mouthy old fkr had it coming.. him and his fancy ass lexus suv.. I woulda beat his ass too.. and my kid would have also...

:rolling:

You see some strange **** on parking lot surveillance. :lookinup:

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
Looks like a douche bag Corvette owner to me. Really, any need to get physical about anything in a parking lot, let alone with an old man? Come on.

·
Registered
175 Posts
That's an idiot that happens to own a Vette.

I'll back into a space behind me when pulling out sometimes, but never if there is some loading something into their vehicle.

The old man should have kept his mouth shut, especially if the other guy didn't come close to hitting him, but I agree, it's an old man, cut him some slack. To sit their and argue with the old man was a waste of time.
The father should have better control over his kid. Kids also need to learn not to get involved in adult situations.

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Looks like a douche bag Corvette owner to me. Really, any need to get physical about anything in a parking lot, let alone with an old man? Come on.

I mean, 84 years old? That Corvette owner will hopefully live to be a ripe old age and payback will be a bitch.

·
Banned
31,366 Posts

I mean, 84 years old? That Corvette owner will hopefully live to be a ripe old age and payback will be a bitch.
If you make it to 84, you deserve to talk some ****... :laughing:

I was leaving a store one day, had a 3/4 ton Chevy x-cab 4X4 with the durmax/allison. I seen him walking towards to rear of the truck, no biggie. Well, when you put that truck in reverse, it went in SOLID so the truck would actually appear to move.. lol. The old fkr went ape ****, started hitting the top of my bedside with his cane, no ****, I was laughing so damn hard at the sight, he was cussing and getting more pissed by the second. I had to put the truck back in park because I was laughing to hard to trust my foot with the brake... :rolling:

I still have to giggle when I think about that.. no cameras unfortunately.. :laughing:

·
Registered
11,227 Posts
If you make it to 84, you deserve to talk some ****... :laughing:

I was leaving a store one day, had a 3/4 ton Chevy x-cab 4X4 with the durmax/allison. I seen him walking towards to rear of the truck, no biggie. Well, when you put that truck in reverse, it went in SOLID so the truck would actually appear to move.. lol. The old fkr went ape ****, started hitting the top of my bedside with his cane, no ****, I was laughing so damn hard at the sight, he was cussing and getting more pissed by the second. I had to put the truck back in park because I was laughing to hard to trust my foot with the brake... :rolling:

I still have to giggle when I think about that.. no cameras unfortunately.. :laughing:
....that would have been a unfortunate scene if you made
a error on your part......:huh:

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
My dad's cat got on the neighbor's new Cadillac once, and the neighbor was in his 80's. His solution was to, no lie, pick up the oyster shells that were in his driveway and throw them at the cat...the cat on his brand new Cadillac. :surprised :thud: Fortunately for him, he was too old to throw them that far. :laughing:

·
Grey Squirrel
22,780 Posts
Shame on those passersby who didn't take those two mother ****ers and beat them to within an inch of their life. I don't care what the old man said to them, they were 100% in the wrong. This sack of **** for a father should have had his nutbag kicked into his throat. Father and son, what a waste of life.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts