Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
DC Crew
4,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay...my fellow DCers. Today is a big day. Been waiting on the final major parts to wrap up the LS2 install. They came this week...so, I have to get my lazy butt out in the shop right now and start the final accessory drive assembly (requires pulling the LS2 back out of the 85 Vette to fit the new a/c stuff on) and other related items.

Car is scheduled to go to the electric shop on Friday to start connecting the 2007 PCM to the 1985 chassis....and, if all goes well once it comes out I have to get the exhaust on, align it...install the interior - and the drive it 1,100 miles one way to Carlisle by the end of next month.

Nothing like working on a deadline............................

·
Premium Member
5,157 Posts
Go for it! Even though you're in a rush, take your time so you don't have to do things twice!

Steven

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
Chris if there is anyone on this site that can pull this off it's you. Enjoy the nice Florida heat.:laughing:

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Looks great so far! I really think you can pull it off, and you have the perfect trip planned to test it out and show it off. :thumbsup:

·
DC Crew
4,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
WELL... Chris was able to get the ac compressor on with no problems...he thought that was going to hold him up today. :D Instead he found out that the power steering pully hits the driver side suspension. :( He is working on modifying that. I guess it wouldn't he hot-rodding if it was trouble free. We will keep you up on the progress!

Nikki (the other 1/2 of McSpeed)

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
I am 100% stoked to see this thing work out and on the road.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts