Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
Jay Prosser said:
Left fender center Chevy/Corvette flag gonzo! I will gladly purchase the entire emblem if necessary. :(
You probably can get them from Ecklers, Mid America, etc., if they are still available.

Probably will cost you your arm AND your leg, though.

Jimmyd is a member of this site who owns a 35th. He may know how to help you out, too.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Brian - Thank-you for your input. I have tried both places and they don't have it. I've hung out on Ebay until I am almost blind!

:cool: Have not had any luck there either. I'll keep trying. Someday I'll find one. Again, Thanks. :spanked:

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Jay Prosser said:
Brian - Thank-you for your input. I have tried both places and they don't have it. I've hung out on Ebay until I am almost blind!

:cool: Have not had any luck there either. I'll keep trying. Someday I'll find one. Again, Thanks. :spanked:
Do you have a picture of what this emblem looks like?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, look at the picture under my name, on the left. That is the empblem. I am just missing the middle part of the 3 circles but would be more than happy to have the entire emblem.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Patrick - It was a valient effort!!!

I called "Everything Corvette." That part has been dis-continued so no go and my search goes on.

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
Jay-

here's a dumb question:

have you tried a Chevy dealership?

another thought:

go to google, msn, whatever, and search for "corvette salvage"
maybe you'll have some luck that way.

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
Cars 2 NV in columbus ohio used to have a pretty large parts department...give them a call and see if they have one or know where you might be able to look... (614) 847-0900

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Brian - I have tried the dealership. The problem is that the part has been dis-continued. I'll try the suggested searches. Thanks

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I found my emblem!!!:D I had to sell the house to pay for it, but I did find it. I want to thank all on this forum that helped me with the search. I found it at www.corvettesalvage.com DigitalCorvettes.com seems to be a dedicated group and a team. I have built a rather complete list, in my favorites, of Corvette sites. I will be watching the forums in the hope that I can keep learning about the world of Vettes and in the hope I might help someone as I have been. Thanks.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
1988 35th Aviversary Fender emblem

George - I would be willing to pay $125.00 for the emblem. Also the same crook that stole the left fender emblem also grabbed the flag part of the emblem that is on the consol inside the car where the car number is stamped. If you have that part of the inside emblem I would be willing to talk a combination deal. Thanks

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Re: 1988 35th Aviversary Fender emblem

Jay Prosser said:
George - I would be willing to pay $125.00 for the emblem. Also the same crook that stole the left fender emblem also grabbed the flag part of the emblem that is on the consol inside the car where the car number is stamped. If you have that part of the inside emblem I would be willing to talk a combination deal. Thanks
Man, you need a shotgun!:laughing:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts