Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if the water pump is leaig when I starthe car it leaks out frm under he car looked at water pump I cant really see,Could it be anything else before I change it,and if anyone knows of alink on how to chang it
Thanks

·
DC Crew
32,977 Posts
Pretty sure it's coming out of the weap hole. It's a pretty straight forward repair. Kinda a pain as some of the bolts are in hard to get places but not bad. Here's a scan of step by step from the FSM.

Click on image to make it bigger or right click save as and view on your computer.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
312 Posts
I could visualy see it via the weap hole when mine was bad. I ordered a FlowKooler from Summit for around $89. I would also replace the thermostat at this point as well.

Just another thing that could leak how about the heater hoses???

·
Premium Member
2,106 Posts
I could visualy see it via the weap hole when mine was bad. I ordered a FlowKooler from Summit for around $89. I would also replace the thermostat at this point as well.

Just another thing that could leak how about the heater hoses???
if you are planning on changing the pump plan on the hoses too. good prevention and odds are that if they have been on a while you'll tear them up removing them from the pump.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts