1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
El Teafive
10,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the 90-93 dash in my car..

I have a 94-96 dash pad..

I have a chance for the 'flap' (Airbag Cover) for the 94-96 dash

I already have the 94-96 side console trim pieces..

Should I swap to the 96 style dash pad and trim? I think the 96 looks a bit cleaner as the 'wall' on the 90-93 has a gap about 1/2 up.

94-96

90-93

·
DC Crew
4,823 Posts
I prefer the 90-93 look. It just has the complete cockpit feel separating the pilot from the passenger.

I always thought the later look seemed unfinished as if it were redesigned to allow the passenger to feel as if they're a part of the action...

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
I prefer the 90-93 look. It just has the complete cockpit feel separating the pilot from the passenger.

I always thought the later look seemed unfinished as if it were redesigned to allow the passenger to feel as if they're a part of the action...
:agree: I might be interested in the 90-93 dash if you get rid of it. With out using the stock gauges and computer controls for them how bad is the swap?

·
El Teafive
10,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:agree: I might be interested in the 90-93 dash if you get rid of it. With out using the stock gauges and computer controls for them how bad is the swap?
Raid it would only be the dash pad, not the whole dash..

I currently have a spare dash pad for a 90=93 and one for a 94-96 ( no flap)

·
Registered
137 Posts
hi guys,

in this case i want to tell u my problem, i have a broken dash and i want to replace my all dash with all AC grils and covers but there are so many small parts i need to change and i don't know if i can find it or not and i want to have an idea about the price.

any help? or linkes where i can find these parts.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Go for it.

With all the mods you've already made it seems only logical to upgrade the dash.:thumbsup:

Too the new guy changing out a dash can be very expensive difficult and you can run into alot of electronic issues that cause misery and regret. Best thing if you do the modnification find a wreck or parts car or find out what all is required and procure everything necessary before you begin as it can be very expensive either way. Also line up a buddy to help as it takes 2 people working in unison to get it all in place and supported.

:partyon:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts