Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
.....:lookinup:

As birds and fish die by the thousands around the world, there is only one shining beacon that acts as an example of life flourishing en masse. Sadly, that shining beacon is found in Memphis, and it is not due to a nearly extinct creature experiencing a population explosion, but rather, a bunch of high school chicks putting out without the safety net of a condom; thus loading themselves up with babies the world doesn’t need.

The seats in the cafeteria of Frayser High School in Memphis, Tennessee should be retro-fitted with stirrups, because 90 of their students were pregnant this school year, which amounts to 11% of the entire student body – a student body that is currently experiencing labor pains and a late night hankering for fried pickles.

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,567 Posts

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
Most likely they've been taught how to live off the system

Now we are expected to pay and feed them, as well as pay for their college or trade school :crazy:

Someone needs to tell them that they are being cut-off

That will wake the rest of them up :nuts:

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
Most likely they've been taught how to live off the system

Now we are expected to pay and feed them, as well as pay for their college or trade school :crazy:

Someone needs to tell them that they are being cut-off

That will wake the rest of them up :nuts:
I was going to state roughly the same...

·
Registered
476 Posts
Is getting pregnant in high school the "it" thing now:crazy:? there was like one girl in my school over 4yrs with over 1500 students got pregnant. Can you imagine how those families feel having another mouth to feed?. I imagine that a lot of them will be aborted but parents around there need to get a handle on their kids.

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
Is getting pregnant in high school the "it" thing now:crazy:? there was like one girl in my school over 4yrs with over 1500 students got pregnant.
And she was shamed, right ? There's the difference.

·
Premium Member
15,763 Posts
There's a reality show about prego teenage girls thats probably a driving force in the thought process of these girls. Get prego, get a TV show :huh:

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
There's a reality show about prego teenage girls thats probably a driving force in the thought process of these girls. Get prego, get a TV show :huh:
The driving force isn't coming from a TV show.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts