Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,918 Posts
Wow, that is just crazy!:surprised I could NEVER buy a car that cool and just let it sit. I know there's people that do that but NOT ME!:lookinup:

Very nice!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
339 Posts
Wow, that is just crazy!:surprised I could NEVER buy a car that cool and just let it sit. I know there's people that do that but NOT ME!:lookinup:

Very nice!:thumbsup:
Who would even want that car after sitting all those years with 25 miles...LOL, can you say oil leaks after starting to drive it...75K???...Dream on...:crazy:

·
DC Crew
20,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yay what a POS! :drink: :laughing:

Wow, that is just crazy! I could NEVER buy a car that cool and just let it sit. I know there's people that do that but NOT ME!
Agreed! It's definitely a collector's piece, amazing condition. Neat to see it as it was new. You don't buy this to drive, but cherish it stashed away for show, like art.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Yay what a POS! :drink: :laughing:

Agreed! It's definitely a collector's piece, amazing condition. Neat to see it as it was new. You don't buy this to drive, but cherish it stashed away for show, like art.
I didnt say it was a piece of junk.. thats more than a show car, that a museum piece.

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
With the recent Bob McDorman Chevy, (Columbus Ohio) private collection auction, I suspect we will see alot more l"0"w mileage and specialty cars appear on flebay

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
Leaks won't matter. This won't be a driver. It will be sitting in someone's museum collection. Wish it was mine.:D

·
Registered
236 Posts
Theres more low mileage ZR-1s out there than people might think although this is the lowest Ive seen.More than a few cars with less than 1000 miles.

·
DC Crew
9,475 Posts
I know someone who has 3 (91 & 2 93's) low mileage ZR-1's in their collection, they do get driven just not often.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts