Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone is interested in a low mileage (11.5K) 96, Yellow C4 send a PM.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Give me some more details....I know a guy who's looking, but it depends what options and the price tag.

:cheers:

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey Pat- Well I came down 2k from my asking price, but it's sold and I'm already looking for my next vette...03 ZO6. The reason I am buying an 03 vice an 04 is I really like the Electron Blue color. And that brings me to a question you might be able to help me with. I have noticed that there are three variations of the blue..Electron Blue, Mica Blue, and Blue-Green Chameleon that are advertised. Is there really three shades of Blue? Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
585 Posts
I know you like the Electron Blue and justify the purchase of a 03 based on that requirement.

But you might consider this scenario. GM should find the sale of 04 Corvettes way down with people waiting for the C6. GM should start offering 0% money real soon with some get deals. I would think you should be able to get an 04 Z06 in the mid 40's out the door.

If you purchase an 03 used or new (if you can find one) you would be talking the same mid 40's money. On new 03's GM is offering 0% money, but used you will be paying 6% + for money.

IMHO, if it comes to the best buy for the $$$ decision, 04 is the way to go.

Bill

96 Grand Sport #670

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey Bill
Yes, I can go to Kerbecks in Atlantic City and purchase a 04 ZO6 for 45.3k. Just wish they had the Electron Blue. Just sold my yellow 96, black is hard to keep clean, red I have my fair share of, so only color left is QS.
I've found a few dealerships (Ohio, Maryland,New Jersey, Missouri) that still have a few new 03's in electron blue. Waiting to see what they will take for them. Being the end of the year, I might get a good deal? Don't need the 0% financing incentive, would rather get the price down as low as possible.
Tough decision!!!! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
75 Posts
How much do you want

:huh: How mush do you want for it? I hace a 96 Purple Vette.

Is yours an LT1 300 hp or an LT4 6 Speed?
:partyon:

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Re: How much do you want

teenangel said:
:huh: How mush do you want for it? I hace a 96 Purple Vette.

Is yours an LT1 300 hp or an LT4 6 Speed?
:partyon:
Sold it back in Dec!!!:partyon:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.