Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking of installing the '96 side fenders....look kind of cool...on my '84.....
What do you guys think.......with the gold inserts from Mid America??????
Let me know????
thanks
tony

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
oldace84 said:
I was thinking of installing the '96 side fenders....look kind of cool...on my '84.....
What do you guys think.......with the gold inserts from Mid America??????
Let me know????
thanks
tony
I think the 96 side vents would look cool on an 84.

As for the gold inserts.... well.... :nuts:

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
I think the tricky part would be the black belt line of the early C4's... unless you have already upgraded the body to a late C4 belt line/molding.

Other then that, I really like the look of the '95-96 fenders. One day I'll update mine. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
FYI......
My wheels/Rims......are the early Gotti J55'As.....which have a gold center.....
so it should look really good....
What do you guys think?????
thanks
tony

·
El Teafive
10,489 Posts
BubbleHead said:
I think the tricky part would be the black belt line of the early C4's... unless you have already upgraded the body to a late C4 belt line/molding.

Other then that, I really like the look of the '95-96 fenders. One day I'll update mine. :thumbsup:
If he looks hard enough, there are places that sell the 95-96 side fenders WITH the Thin black molding..

EDIT: Page 4-67 of Mid America.. PN 600-874 $239.99

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
word of advice..don't mod your car on what others think looks good..its your car...if you think it looks good do it...if not don't....that said i like the look of the 95/96 side vents....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts