Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This weekend there was a small Corvette show a bit south of here in Camdenton MO.

I talked with Kyle, 72SBVet from this forum, and he and his brother drove up from TN for a visit, and a trip down to the show.

Kyle and his brother Drew, also a member, came up Friday night. We left Saturday morning for the show, drove down, had a blast, drove home, hung out, and they stayed one more night.

I love when good forum friends can get together and it was a real treat meeting Kyle and Drew. The 1972 he drove in is a real gem. It's getting lots of attention and hard work, which is what makes it special. Kyle is building his own car the way he wants it.

Drew has a 1974 that wasn't ready for the drive, and although he told me a lot about it I am all the more anxious to see it in person someday.

I've got some pics from the car show Saturday and some I took in the driveway last night before a stormy downpour.

Introducing, Kyle's 1972 WBY SBC Vette.

·
Premium Member
10,260 Posts
cool! It's always great to meet other forum guys & gals in person. Thanks for the pics :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've been lucky to have quite a few forum members come here for visits. This is my first DC member encounter, as most of my other visits were from CF members. Still very cool.

Anyone is always welcome, and I'll always have cold beer on hand.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts