Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
:laughing:.......if my microscope is working properly, I see fuel prices are reaching new levels:
Regular @ LOL
Plus @ OMG
Supreme @ WTF
.........and they now provide onsite home refinancing to help with gas purchases :laughing:

No mention of Diesel :huh: Just remember everything you purchase, probably traveled by way of a Diesel truck. It sucks to own a fleet of Diesel trucks right now. :thud:

·
Registered
5,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I tried to make the pic bigger so us old fogies could read it:laughing:. I figured AJ would chime in and help in that process:thumbsup:, being the old fogiest of us all:rolling:

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
Ain't that the truth, brother. I don't know where in Cali. you live, but, I saw $3.86 a gal. this morning... and just about chocked on my $4.75 latte... while knocking over my $2.00 a bottle of water on to my $5.75 pack of smokes...

·
Registered
5,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
$3.90 a gallon for the good stuff at the local Chevron here in the central valley. Locals are amazed that the oil is produced here, refined here, but costs more here than it does in the rest of the state. I'm getting 17/25 mpg's in the Vette, and 10/12 mpg's in the truck. Needless to say, the truck doesn't get much use anymore. Plus, the Vette is so much more fun to drive:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
I tried to make the pic bigger so us old fogies could read it:laughing:. I figured AJ would chime in and help in that process:thumbsup:, being the old fogiest of us all:rolling:
:laughing:Sometimes with AJ you might have to scream, "Hey Junkman, :D can we get this any bigger?" please?
.....he could suffer from a hearing loss or like me..........:rolling:..........my trifocals have lines and are not strong enough. :laughing:

·
Registered
5,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I tried that at photobucket, but wanted it LEGIBLE :rolling: Spidey!:cheers:

·
Registered
5,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wait a second, my post was edited?.........This IS DC, correct? :rolling::rolling::rolling:

·
Registered
5,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You didn't specify "legible"!! :spanked:
I quit :laughing:
I just spewed Pepsi all over my monitor, thanks. :rolling::rolling:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts