Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First, thank you so much, to those of you who plan on reading this whole thing, it is GREATLY appreciated, and to those of you who are getting ready to exit this, I still thank you, even for the small time you read this. Those of you who do continue reading, I ask that when you’re done, you please share this. It will also be GREATLY appreciated

My name is Josh, I am a Corvette owner/life-long enthusiast, and fan. I’ve learned, throughout my 27 years of living, I’ve learned that the Corvette community is like a very supportive family, which I am grateful to be a part of. That being said, I would like to take a few more minutes of your time, and tell you about my other love in life, and how I want to use it to help as many children, veterans, and others, including animals, that are in need.

From a very young age, I’ve always been a singer, and an entertainer. I love to make people smile, especially through music. As I’ve gone through life, I’ve faced some challenges, that most people don’t have to go through, but they’ve made me a stronger person. Throughout my life, I’ve delved into the music world, and step back out at times, only to be directed right back to that life. I’ve come to realize, and embrace, that singing may be my purpose in life, and it may be the tool I can use to help those who are less fortunate.

Throughout my daily life, I work a full time job, and have had a job since the age of 13. When I’m not working, I’m either working on mowers, cars, or spending my time working on music, whither that be writing songs, playing in bars, or just jamming with friends. I’m no stranger to hard work, and I know the music world is full of it.

If you have made it this far, reading my story, this is what I ask of you, and would be eternally grateful, if you shared this with anyone and everyone you know. I just recorded my first original song, which is below in a YouTube link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIkcCYeWJQo

If you like what you heard, or think you may know someone who would, PLEASE SHARE THIS!! The more exposure, the better chance I will have to help those in need.

For every child that goes to bed hungry, for every veteran who isn’t getting the proper medical treatment they deserve, for every good dog, in search of a loving home, I want to sacrifice as much of my life, to help raise, and donate money to them. I know there are several powerhouse singers out there, who already do this, but one more can’t hurt.

Thank you so much for reading,

Josh

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
I really like the song. You have a great voice. I shared it on my Facebook page and asked others to share it if they like it. good luck with your music! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
i agree, AWESOME voice. i will repost this in a few other forums i visit. ( like clubchopper, smokinvette, etc...) good luck, once again--great job !

1 - 3 of 3 Posts