Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello folks, I'm a new Corvette owner and I have just a few questions involving headers and x-pipes. I was mainly wondering if anyone was using the Texas Speed headers and X-pipe, and what the quality was like on those parts. My next question was what size x-pipe are people using with Billy Boat Bullet exhaust, it seems like I would need a 3"x2.5" x-pipe, but it would sure be great if a 3x3 would work.

I understand that the Texas Speed headers might not be the most expensive brand out there, but I feel they should do pretty well, and it's not worth it to me to pay twice the price elsewhere, being that I'm not ruling out going twin turbo in the future.

·
Registered
151 Posts
being that I'm not ruling out going twin turbo in the future.
I haven't heard any complaints about the TSP long tube headers.

What type of twin turbo kit are you thinking of? I had to sell off my long tube headers for less than half of what I had paid for them a year earlier when I went with twin turbos.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm thinking of getting an APS kit if I do anything forced induction. I am aware that I will have to get rid of the headers if I do choose this route, so that's one of the reason I'm not springing for the LG or Kook headers if not necessary.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well, if no one has any strong opposition, I guess I'm gonna go with the texas speed units.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts