Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just got back home from the PCH cruise, Uploaded a few pics I think there ended up being 36 cars there..it was a nice day and Great to meet everyone. I hope we can all do this again.

Pics are here few from the start in Santa Monica, couple at the Solvang stop then the rest at the destination.

Vette Run Pics

·
Registered
855 Posts
Awesome. Wish here in South Florida we could organize a poker run or a cruise along A1A. Seems there is only shows here in this area. Every once in a while there is a cruise.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, I look forward to seeing eveyone elses pics that were there and I know there are some Videos that were being shot of the actual Parade of cars rolling down the PCH, My Thanks to the People who Organized this.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Yeah, I look forward to seeing eveyone elses pics that were there and I know there are some Videos that were being shot of the actual Parade of cars rolling down the PCH, My Thanks to the People who Organized this.
Had to have been impressive, convoy of vettes Rollin down PCH can't wait to see the video :thumbsup:

PB

·
Registered
411 Posts
Man! i wish i could have made it! unfortunately i dont have the body on yet. Oh well, see ya at the next cruise!

·
Premium Member
10,261 Posts
looks like a great turnout! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
67 Posts
Soooo jealous!!!

Couldn't get the wiring doone on my car fast enough. Looked like a great time.

BTW, if anyone is a wiring guru and lives in teh Ventura COunty area, please PM me. I've reached the limit of my knowledge

1 - 15 of 15 Posts