Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The whole collection is still at my parents house as my garage isn't finished yet. There's about 250 vettes in all scales sizes and prices. Alot of them is scale model building. The one I still like most is the 'Owens corning' garage diorama. Everything you see is hand build (balsa sculptured for walls, plastic sheet strip and rod for the desk, sink, shelves, door, laps. License plates are printed and glued to plastic sheet. The floor is cardboard weathered with oil paint, the faucet, electrical cables, drain are from coper wire, the cloths are bandage mesh soaked in woodglue etc etc. Items like weldpost, benchwrench, tools mechanic are from several sets. Hope you like it
Some other photos can be found here under the scale models folder : http://users.telenet.be/FYM/corvette%20resto%202007/

Nick

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
The garage diarama is kick ass:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
Those are sweet!

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Pretty cool man!

·
Registered
759 Posts
Nick that it a Great Collection!!! Love the garage!! you are a detail nut!

I cant wait to see your Real Vette someday! :partyon:

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ty ty :) I enjoyed it, unfortunally i aint got the space anymore to do it. (and i got to dust them myselves lol)

Neither can I 07-Z51, neither can I... Engine and tranny should be dropped in this week... the car has been standing in the shop for about 6 weeks now (its frustrating )

Nick

1 - 16 of 16 Posts