·
Registered
5,348 Posts
:rolling: :rolling:
Thats Funny stuff. Man it makes the car look that much cooler.:down:

·
Registered
509 Posts
I wonder what kind of import he ripped that off from..

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
No comment. :D

·
Registered
336 Posts
Looks like someone painted those things with a roller :D

·
DC Crew
4,825 Posts
Somebody is really stuck in the 80's...I wonder where he even found those things :(

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Looks like a picture I took in Carlisle!! :rolling: :rolling:

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
jr7221 said:
WTF!!!!!:huh: :down: tell me when the rice is done!
Lol ive never seen them on a Ricer before. More the 80's type car. I think my dad had them on his mercury Caprise.

·
Registered
990 Posts
:lookinup: :lookinup: :lookinup: I guess you don't like the look ? To each his own, right. How about little lovuers around the lic. plate ?, How about vinyl letters in the corvette on the trunk ?, How about chrome rims ?, How about putting LT4 under your right tail light ?, How about a U.S. flag decal on your back window? How about sill protectors ? How about chrome lug nuts ? Different tail pipes ????????:surprised:surprised :surprised :surprised :surprised :surprised

·
Registered
0 Posts
Even though I dont care for the louvers...I saw the car in person in Carlisle...It was parked with like 20 other GS's...The car stood out.....That is hard to do surrounded by all the same cars...especially Grand Sports!:smokin: I still wouldnt want them!:down: LMHO.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Each to their own...

I agree, the rear louvers on Jesse's GS is not my cup of tea, but I certainly won't argue his right to modify HIS car however he chooses. Is that any worse than a GS clone or an RPO coupe with ZR-1 badges or a C5 hardtop with Z06 emblems? Whatever...

The owners are really nice people and Lifetime members of the Grand Sport Registry. Personally, I was excited to see the car there at our corral in Carlisle. It won the GSR's HIGH MILER award with over 84K on the clock, and it looked like maybe a 20K car. Just goes to show you can still drive 'em and take care of 'em, too.

Yeh, I don't like the louvers either but maybe he doesn't like the front spoiler I put on my GS. Each to their own, gang.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Re: Each to their own...

Hutch said:
I agree, the rear louvers on Jesse's GS is not my cup of tea, but I certainly won't argue his right to modify HIS car however he chooses. Is that any worse than a GS clone or an RPO coupe with ZR-1 badges or a C5 hardtop with Z06 emblems? Whatever...

The owners are really nice people and Lifetime members of the Grand Sport Registry. Personally, I was excited to see the car there at our corral in Carlisle. It won the GSR's HIGH MILER award with over 84K on the clock, and it looked like maybe a 20K car. Just goes to show you can still drive 'em and take care of 'em, too.

Yeh, I don't like the louvers either but maybe he doesn't like the front spoiler I put on my GS. Each to their own, gang.
:agree: Well put !:thumbsup: :agree:

·
Registered
49 Posts
War Machine said:
Yep, I had 'em on my '80 Mustang. :laughing:
I had em on an 84 camaro..they looked like crap then and....well..:down: no further words necessary they just dont belong on a vette, especially a GS

1 - 20 of 34 Posts