Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, This is Nick from Kingwood, TX. My girlfriend and I just bought our first Vette last Friday. We bought a 2002 Z06 Vette Black on Black and we absolutely love it. I've seen the Diagnostic sheet on it and we are sitting at 526hp on the rear tires. We are really getting into this thing and I just ran across this site to see what others had to say. The only thing I can say I don't like about it is this stupid stock Bose stereo system. I've been thinking about replacing the entire system but haven't made my mind up just yet. We will probably look around our area to see if there are any clubs we can join and get more info.

The guy who owned the car before me did a lot of work to it but I really couldn't sit here and list them all. My favorite part is the headers and exhaust. I have to say this thing is probably one of the loudest Vettes I've ever seen. Borla exhaust. It sounds so crisp. Anyways, I'll be lurking in the shadows for a bit. I'll post pics of my car when I get back in town.

Tig

·
Premium Member
4,944 Posts
Welcome aboard!! Looking forward to seeing those pics. Enjoy the site. :thumbsup:

·
Only green will do...
18,403 Posts
exactly sound like you have an awesome vette welcome to DC and please post pictures when you can:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Pardon the pun, but "sounds" like you've got an awesome Vette to enjoy!! :laughing: That big smile on your face is going to be there for a while, so get used to it.

Best of all, you got the right color Corvette!! :partyon:

Welcome to DC!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well i can say that I've had this non stop smile on my face since we've bought it. I can't wait to get home each evening to put up my car and get in it even if it's to go to the store. I got to put some more $$ and get this system crakin. Thanks for the welcome guys. I've got one pic I can put up but it doesn't do the car justice. Let me try.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Welcome to the wonderful world of Vette ownership. Drive it like you stole it:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
These are the only pics I've got for now but when I get back into town I'll take some more detailed ones. This was with my Blackjack phone. Anyways, thanks for allowing me here guys. BTW, if anyone is wondering I'm 26 years old and single. Just a girl that likes to be called my girlfriend, lol.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts