Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a newbie (at least to this forum) and have just purchased my second Corvette. (95 Vert) I was refered by D_B to this great site, and I can tell this is absolutely the best resource out there for all things Corvette:thumbsup: So, I look forward to "jumping in" to these great forums and finding out all sorts of great things! See everyone on the boards...
KyVaderVette

·
Premium Member
4,944 Posts
Welcome to DC! :cheers:

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
Hi Bill !!! Welcome to DC, thanks for checking it out.

I know you sold your C3 but you should stop in there from time to time and see what we're up to.

When are you going down South to get the Vertte? Any chance you'll stop by my area on your leisure trip back up?

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi Bill !!! Welcome to DC, thanks for checking it out.

I know you sold your C3 but you should stop in there from time to time and see what we're up to.

When are you going down South to get the Vertte? Any chance you'll stop by my area on your leisure trip back up?

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
I fly down to pick up my Vette next wednesday, May 11th...Should arrive in Ft. Lauderdale by 11am or so. I wish I could cruise on by your area on my leisurely trip back north, but alas, I have to be back at work on Sat. morning...I will get up there sometime in the next few months, though:thumbsup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts