Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
DC Crew
32,977 Posts
Cool pics! Question though does anyone know if those cars come stock with a ford V-8? Theres one that allwys comes to the Plant City car show with a 351 in it it looks factory either the guy did a great job or it came that way.

·
Premium Member
53,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
raidmagic said:
Cool pics! Question though does anyone know if those cars come stock with a ford V-8? Theres one that allwys comes to the Plant City car show with a 351 in it it looks factory either the guy did a great job or it came that way.
Yes, I think it's a 351 Cleveland.

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
theres a purple one at work,its been for sale numerous times over the past few years,it looks pretty good.but nobody buys it:(FORD) its totally custom.he sold his blown 67 vette the first day.
,the Windsor was the stronger block if i remember correctlly,im suprised you guys are'nt dogging them for there wings,like every other winged car on the forum.whats up with that?

·
Premium Member
53,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hawaii-5-lo said:
theres a purple one at work,its been for sale numerous times over the past few years,it looks pretty good.but nobody buys it:(FORD) its totally custom.he sold his blown 67 vette the first day.
,the Windsor was the stronger block if i remember correctlly,im suprised you guys are'nt dogging them for there wings,like every other winged car on the forum.whats up with that?
Pantera's look AWESOME with wings.

Lambo Countach 5000S, AWESOME with a wing.

Ferrary F40.... AWESOME with a wing.

Corvette? Just don't like um. :buhbye:

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
i actually considered taking a long look at the guys pantera,but the corvette just gets me going.the purple was a really nice color.the rims were out of this world,come to think of it,i havent seen the dude or the car lately.:huh:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.