1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
I like the datsun 230zx and I like c3's but that looks a little odd.:down:

·
Registered
749 Posts
beauty is only in the eye of the beholder.

what's ironic is the waste of good telent. obviously it takes some knowledge of body work to do that.

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
That's weird from the front it looks like a Z with a Vette bumper.
It is nice work though. I'd like to see the body work upclose.

·
Banned
1,873 Posts
some baldwin motions had those lights too, they're a Sbarro thing if I remember correctly, have seen them before a couple of times. showcars body parts still sells the kits for those conversions.

·
Banned
1,873 Posts
I think it looks shoddy, look at the large pic in the gallery, you can CLEARLY see the outline of the stock lights.

·
Registered
749 Posts
TwinTurbo said:
I think it looks shoddy, look at the large pic in the gallery, you can CLEARLY see the outline of the stock lights.
you're right, marck. at least he could have air brushed them out in the picture.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
That brings back old memories...
My dad bought a 69 vette back in the 80's and it had those headlights, but it was wrecked on the front left side. He spent months reconstructing the fender and putting in the datson lights. When he finished he sold the thing because he couldn't adjust the carb.
It was a dark green 69 with black interior, and chrome hooker sidepipes.

·
DC Crew
4,823 Posts
That's weird...back in the days, I bought a 280ZX just because it kinda looks like a C3 (and insurance on a Vette would have been waay too expensive). I can't even imagine why someone would want to do that...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts