Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jay McCardle, known on the boards as 4DRush had some stellar runs at Englishtown yesterday in winning the Quick 8 race. This car is registered and can/is driven on the street. Hell of a build from team ECS:thumbsup:...hell of a driver in 4DRush.:cheers:

·
Registered
6,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
HOLY CRAP!! Whats in it? WOW.... Stellar!
Forged LS2 with ECS Novi 2500 blower kit. It is a Powerglide 2 speed transmission but this car retains it's IRS.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
590 Posts
:thumbsup: to Jay on some really good runs:cheers:

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Thanks Guys

(What happened to all the motor heads on this forum?)

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
That's awesome!! You gotta love it when you make a car running 9.7 look slow.:laughing:
Great car, is the powerglide rear mounted still?

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Holy **** does that thing take off or what!!!!

:partyon:

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
That car is no joke...consistent 1.2x sixty foots if the track prep is there to support it, 8.4s/8.5s all day and nearly 160mph trap speeds, good stuff. :cheers:

(What happened to all the motor heads on this forum?)
Things have been a little dead here so a lot of us don't visit quite as often LOL. :laughing:

·
Registered
6,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Things have been a little dead here so a lot of us don't visit quite as often LOL. :laughing:

Maybe we should pay Cam to go back to Chuck to have some work done so we can all beat up on him again.:D:laughing::rolling:

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Maybe we should pay Cam to go back to Chuck to have some work done so we can all beat up on him again.:D:laughing::rolling:
Put me down for $100. Hell, I don't even care if goes towards Mario buying another motor. We need something.

·
Registered
589 Posts
That is crazy 4DRush its like a corvette rocket

·
Registered
8,328 Posts
:laughing: When hell freezes over, pigs could fly and he can stop talking **** on CF with GIANT FONTS AND SELF PROMOTING BS!!

Damn Jay your car looks like a FA-18 catapulted into hell. :thumbsup: Made both those 9 second rides look slow. You need to update your sig.:cheers:

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
Great runs. Next time I'm at Raceway Park and you're there I'll have to drop over and say Hey.
That thing must be a kick in the ass to pilot.:thumbsup:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts