Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyone partying in the back yard? I am going to throw some steaks on the grill shortly.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Having our cook out tomorrow.

Went to a swap meet today at Valparaiso, Indiana. This afternoon they shut everything down for a minute of silence to remember what the holiday weekend is all about. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
War machine said:
The guys at Powerhouse will be in all day today so I figure, go there...set up a date to get my car in...b.s. with them dudes and then throw steaks on the grill! :D
Hmm... what type of work are you getting done?:huh:

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
I took a ride to Gurnee Mills with the wife on Sunday, it's the best free circus around...I was surprised that I only saw about 5 State Troopers on the way up and back, I had gotten on and off at Irving Park Road.

(monday) Left Addison around 1:15 got on 290 to go downtown Chicago at 83/Lake street in Elmhurst, saw 5 State Troopers before I got to Manheim road, 4 east bound 1 west bound, all helping the state out of it's money crisis.

Tonight took 355 to 55 to Weber Road, 5 on the way down from Army Trail, 3 in a safety check right out of the toll booth at Army Trail, had a black 97-99 Coupe from what I could see, no front plate, so I'm glad he was the sacrificial lamb, cause my plate is still where my salesman put it, in one othe rear compartments.

On the way back only saw 2 under covers, 1 was a 4 door silver/pewter Grand Prix with lights goin on the side with a customer and 1 Crown Vic in the inside curve on the southbound side just south of North Ave.

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
man this place has been quiet...just one new thread in a three day weekend....

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Punk Boy said:
man this place has been quiet...just one new thread in a three day weekend....
It was a slow weekend for sure! But, everyone is back at work and ready to get back into slacker-web-surfer mode.:thumbsup:

·
Official Forklift Driver
7,068 Posts
Patrick96LT4 said:
Hmm... what type of work are you getting done?:huh:
-=Jeff=- said:
I'm guessing one thing is a converter.. :D
:thumbsup:

I'm getting the torque convertor I bought from Nick installed. I'm also getting the front poly bushings installed, rears are done already. They are going to wire up a ratio adapter for the 2.59 to 3.54 gear change I made. Something with the transmission, I forgot what was being done with that. They are going to fab up a drive shaft loop and hopefully a harness bar of some sort to mount my extinguisher on. We are also looking at fabricating something lightweight to cover the gas tank so I cam remove the spare tire carrier and it's brackets. I also need a bit of tuning done and an oil change. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts