Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will OK pepole no re sponce I will take this to another section.But BE WARE of this new law because Calif is going to F us.:partyon:

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ab-2289 new smog law

I don't think it about the money the TEST is the same amount of money and faster to ck.This Is about How Much this State is trying to control US. Also telling you what you can or cannot do with your vette. I did some heavy LOOKING into this .;)

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
I don't think it about the money the TEST is the same amount of money and faster to ck.This Is about How Much this State is trying to control US. Also telling you what you can or cannot do with your vette. I did some heavy LOOKING into this .;)
Yeah I know what you mean Bro

They are trying to hide their transgressions behind the "Green Sceam"

The fact of the matter is these people are "Horrible Californians" and have not made this state GREAT

Guys like me and you Have made this culture that sells around the world !

We are Part of the $248 Billion Dollar a year Aftermarket Car Culture aftermarket industry ,

We contribute 2.5% of the nation's gross domestic product :nuts:

And the Embezzlers in Sacramento are attempting to destroy our Industry just as they have many other industries

My position on all this is:

As long as I can pass the emissions test :nuts:

It's none of your F'K'in Business what I have under my hood

1. Because its my car !!!! I paid for it, NOT YOU :nuts:

2. Because I passed the emissions test,

Beyond that its none of your business,

3. Your causing me to use more fuel as well because I am not allowed to move my catalytic converters back 2" in order to run long tube headers,

A motor that flows air more efficiently gets better gas mileage,

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
They need to move, Not me

I was born here, People like me have made this place Great,

People like them have made this place a financial mess Due to their creed, And Bullshit political causes

They're actually communists hiding out behind the "Green Sceam"

If your car even has a TCS light on it won't pass smog,

A TCS light has nothing to do with Smog

1 - 6 of 6 Posts