Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys, New to the forum but been a reader for awhile. I just have one question for everyone. I have been trying to get in contact with Brandon via phone and e-mail but have not gotten any response. I want to send my part to him and pay for the service but is it legit? If I send it off do you think I will get a quick repair or have to wait months for it. I know I can still drive the vett I just dont want to end up loosing this part or loosing money. Thanks in advance Ted

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
From what I have seen, he can return your unit within the same week you send it to him. Odd that you can't get in touch. I wouldn't be sending anything until you talk to him.

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Like I said before, I wouldn't send anything off until you talked to him. You know how much those things cost if you loose yours? :surprised

·
Premium Member
1,349 Posts
It took me several tries to get in touch with him, just have to keep trying. In my case, he said he could not fix mine with the codes I was getting, so I had mine replaced under warranty just before it ran out.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Heard from him this week...

Hey Guys, New to the forum but been a reader for awhile. I just have one question for everyone. I have been trying to get in contact with Brandon via phone and e-mail but have not gotten any response. I want to send my part to him and pay for the service but is it legit? If I send it off do you think I will get a quick repair or have to wait months for it. I know I can still drive the vett I just dont want to end up loosing this part or loosing money. Thanks in advance Ted
I emailed him Monday of this week and I heard back from him in about an hour. Unfortunately for me, '97 EBCM's cannot be rebuilt.

·
Registered
108 Posts
ABSfixer

I made contact with Brandon via his web site, contact us, last week. He assured me that sould I need his services he was there for me. I went to his web site Sunday Oct. 31 and paid for the rebuild of my ECBM with the upgrade and shipping,
$218 and change. I shipped my ECBM off to him via UPS on Monday Nov. 1st. He should have received it yesterday but I havn't heard anything yet. I'll keep everyone posted as to my status.

·
Registered
108 Posts
absfixer update

I registered on ABSfixer.com about a week prior to shipping my ECBM. Having not heard from Brandon, I went to my account; order information and found that he received my ECBM on Thursday, November 4th repaired and returned my unit on Friday, November 5th. I checked the UPS tracking number provided in my order information and learned my unit would be at my door on Wednesday, November 10th. Can’t wait. I'll provide an update when it arrives and is back in the vehicle.

My suggestion, register on the ABSFIXER web site before placing an order.:partyon:

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
I registered on ABSfixer.com about a week prior to shipping my ECBM. Having not heard from Brandon, I went to my account; order information and found that he received my ECBM on Thursday, November 4th repaired and returned my unit on Friday, November 5th. I checked the UPS tracking number provided in my order information and learned my unit would be at my door on Wednesday, November 10th. Can’t wait. I'll provide an update when it arrives and is back in the vehicle.

My suggestion, register on the ABSFIXER web site before placing an order.:partyon:
Good to know. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
108 Posts
Re: ABSfixer

Nothing but good things to say about ABSfixer and Brandon Hite. Got my, yes my unit I know because I kind of gouged one area prying the unit off the pump, today. Put it back on, crossed my fingers and held my breath and alas no lights on dash. Brought up the codes in the DIC and cleared the history code C1214 H and all is fine now. If you're in a hurry use next day air. Time was not important to me so I elected to use three day ground. It took a little longer than three days to get it back but through no fault of Brandon. UPS got the pump on Friday, 11/5 and didn't get it back to me until Thursday 11/11. So much for UPS.:cheers:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts