Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Because of the amount of confusion that I often see concerning the Active handling and Traction Control concerning the C5, I have decided to post the following Adobe documents that explains in detail how the ABS, TC & AH systems all work in detail. This way, we can all be on the same page when discussing these features and at the same time, clear up any confusion and misinformation that you may see concerning this subject.

This document pertains to the 1998-1999 year Corvette.

This document pertains to the 2000 year Corvette.

This document pertains to the 2001-2004 model years.

I was unable to locate a definitive document for the 1997 year Corvette, but I would be lead to believe that it is similar, if not exactly the same as the 1998 year Corvette. If anyone with a 1997 year car has a specific question about your ABS system, let me know and I will see what I can find.

The Junkman :cheers:

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
Funny, I just repaired mine after a month of the TCS ABS lights being on,On my dash

Now I have a clean slate :D

These Docs would have come in Handy :nuts:

·
Registered
247 Posts
Ebcm

Funny, I just repaired mine after a month of the TCS ABS lights being on,On my dash

Now I have a clean slate :D

These Docs would have come in Handy :nuts:
Please note that when you get a Tracton control warning on the DIC .... it my be that need a replacement to EBCM ... DO NOT GO TO THE DEALER .... you will get ripped for 1000 or more and still have a bad ECBM ..... go to absfixer.com and read the repair is only
$50.00 i do not work for them.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts