Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will this latest sleazy dishonest smear job of Andrew Brietbart protege James O’Keefe finally, once and for all, discredit him in the eyes of the media? CNN is reporting that O’Keefe had planned an elaborate hidden video stunt aboard a boat dubbed a “palace of pleasure,” to embarrass and discredit CNN and correspondent Abbie Boudreau. What was the plan? O’Keefe intended to lure Boudreau inside a boat staged with sex toy props under false pretenses, wherein O’Keefe was prepared to “seduce” her with “strawberries and champagne.” OK, let’s stop right here. The fake pimp ACORN fraudster on probation for entering a federal building under false pretenses, thought he could pull off a phony seduction scene with a real live woman, really? And a seasoned reporter no less. Was he planning to dress up in his outlandish pimp costume?
Before O’Keefe was able to proceed with his self-described “CNN Caper,” Izzy Santa, an employee of Project Veritas, his right-wing activist group, spilled the beans to Boudreau, when the reporter arrived for a scheduled meeting with O’Keefe, as part of an ongoing CNN special “Right On The Edge.”

Santa was having second thoughts about the potential backlash resulting from O’Keefe’s ridiculous plot to smear CNN’s Boudreau with a hidden camera sex stunt. So, Santa confessed the details of the “palace of pleasure,” plan to Boudreau, before O’Keefe tried to lure her onto his boat equipped with hidden cameras.

Santa later provided CNN with emails from O’Keefe’s account, an audio tape of a phone call with Boudreau, recorded without her permission and a 13-page document, named “CNN Caper” detailing the plot.

After reading the CNN Caper document, Boudreau called “outlandish and so juvenile,” she at first questioned if it was real. It was.

“But in a phone conversation, Santa confirmed the document was authentic. Listed under “equipment needed,” is “hidden cams on the boat,” and a “tripod and overt recorder near the bed, an obvious sex tape machine.”‘

“Among the props listed were a “condom jar, dildos, posters and paintings of naked women, fuzzy handcuffs” and a blindfold.”

After recording his August 10 telephone conversation with Boudreau, O’Keefe sent an email with the audio of the conversation attached, excited about the prospect of filming her on his boat with hidden cameras.

“CNN was forwarded an e-mail, sent from O’Keefe’s e-mail address, to the executive director of Project Veritas, Izzy Santa; and two conservative activists, Ben Wetmore of New Orleans and Jonathon Burns of St. Louis, Missouri, dated after the call with Boudreau.”

‘”Getting Closer,” the e-mail states. “Audio attached conversation with Abbie. What do you think of her reaction guys. She said she could do it Monday, Tuesday. Ben, you think I could get her on the boat?”‘

O’Keefe later said in an email, the 13-page CNN Caper document was not his “work product,” and he claimed he never intended to follow through with the plot. But he refused to answer any additional questions about the so called “gag.”

http://chattahbox.com/us/2010/09/29/acorn-fraudster-okeefe-thwarted-in-slimy-cnn-caper/

·
Registered
7,277 Posts
... further ...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/09/29/james-okeefe-cnn-abbie-boudreau_n_743313.html

James was supposed to tape the following script before the meeting on the boat :

"My name is James, I work in video activism and journalism.
I've been approached by CNN for an interview where I know what their angle is: they want to portray me and my friends as crazies, as non-journalists, as unprofessional and likely as homophobes, racists or bigots of some sort..."

"Instead, I've decided to have a little fun.
Instead of giving her a serious interview, I'm going to punk CNN.
Abbie has been trying to seduce me to use me, in order to spin a lie about me.
So, I'm going to seduce her, on camera, to use her for a video.
This bubble-headed-bleach-blonde who comes on at five will get a taste of her own medicine, she'll get seduced on camera and you'll get to see the awkwardness and the aftermath."

[...]

It goes on to explain how James should "adapt" to my mood on the boat.

"As the operation is going on, James will have to adapt and adjust to her mood and her reaction.
If she is pulling away, withdraw and pull her back in.

If she's unsure, comfort her and reassure her.

Vacillate between somewhat serious interview and the come-hither persona as needed in order to confuse her judgment and also keep her on the boat."

It would seem as if O'Keefe actually thought Boudreau would not realize something bizarre was going on, on this lube-covered boat !

VIDEO Inside ~

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Party who wants to teach everyone Values Support this Dude …. :laughing:

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
The Party who wants to teach everyone Values Support this Dude …. :laughing:
Are you stating that ACORN is a "misunderstood" organization with the best of intents ? -or were they just set up ?

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Are you stating that ACORN is a "misunderstood" organization with the best of intents ? -or were they just set up ?
No O'Keefe is totally understood ... always has been. :laughing:

Stay Focus ... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
12,410 Posts
And this is supposed to do what?
There are plans being drawn up to put nukes into Argentina and THIS is supposed to be important? :rolling:

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
And this is supposed to do what?
There are plans being drawn up to put nukes into Argentina and THIS is supposed to be important? :rolling:
Oh .. crap ... I got just the come-back ... but I can't ... :rolling:

You beat me to it ... :laughing:

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
No O'Keefe is totally understood ... always has been. :laughing:

Stay Focus ... :thumbsup:
Snarky... -answer the question !

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I believe that ALL Organization have Rotten Apples in it … wasn’t it just yesterday I heard someone say not all the TeaBaggers are Racist? :laughing:

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
I believe that ALL Organization have Rotten Apples in it … wasn’t it just yesterday I heard someone say not all the TeaBaggers are Racist? :laughing:
-and espousing that belief... O'keef, himself would fall in that category ?-Or are you simply and completely full of **** ?

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
-and espousing that belief... O'keef, himself would fall in that category ?-Or are you simply and completely full of **** ?
One of these days, I'm sure you'll find the fight you'll looking for. :thumbsup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts