Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

We rent a small house, just outside of Gate 3 at the Carlisle, PA fairgrounds. Since we participate in all ten shows at the fairgrounds, it's nice having a home while in town! For the second year, we are inviting all who wish to come for cold beverages and great Italian Cuisine from Marcello's Ristorante. We'll have a raffle, music, and food and drink until it's gone for everyone who wishes to come by! The party will be held on Friday August 24th starting around 6 pm.

Park at the fairgrounds, as the city has 'no parking' signs up on our street for all of the Carlisle shows during the events. Look for the giant Detail Spray Bottle on the roof of the house, and swing by for a cold one. Be sure to bring your designated driver, or walk back to your hotel, and thanks for your business!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
186 Posts
Sweeeeet!!!
You guys have fun. I'd love to make it to one of those shows (parties! :) )

·
Registered
292 Posts
We rent a small house, just outside of Gate 3 at the Carlisle, PA fairgrounds. Since we participate in all ten shows at the fairgrounds, it's nice having a home while in town! For the second year, we are inviting all who wish to come for cold beverages and great Italian Cuisine from Marcello's Ristorante. We'll have a raffle, music, and food and drink until it's gone for everyone who wishes to come by! The party will be held on Friday August 24th starting around 6 pm.

Game on! Thanks for the heads up... I have a dinner I'm committed to however I'll stop by afterward to catch up with everyone.

Lance

PS I'm sure the Carlisle Staff will be there in full force again this year - thank you!

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,829 Posts
I missed it last year and said to myself that I wouldn't miss it this year

·
Registered
74 Posts
party

ill be there, wanna b z, and m37brat will be with me, look for the old dude with 3 young guys, we had a great time last year, also were right behind your tent with a 70 c3 roller and an 01 c5 vert with flames on the hood.
Gonna need to stock up on my Adams.

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
Wish I could make it. Next year if I can.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Didn't make to the party this year, but maybe next. Just wanted to let you and your workers at the show know that we really appreciated the coolers (ice water), it sure was hot and that really helped. Bought some wax etc. and the staff was right there to help so we could get on with seeing the rest of the show. You had some great people working there!

Art

1 - 10 of 10 Posts