Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently purchased the "Brilliant Spray Glaze" and had the opportunity to use it on my 95 Corvette. I wanted to get the windows cleaned up as best I could and I must say this stuff really did the trick for the windows. No streaks what so ever. Afterwords I had just finished cleaning up my wheels and tires and was about to apply a coat of Butter Wax on my 95's sawblades. I then decided to try the spray glaze on them. WOW! While they cleaned up nice before and were in pretty good shape, the spray glaze made them look brand new!!!! Yes they shimmered and are literally "bright".

Brilliant Spray Glaze will be in my arsenal from now on. Great Product!

·
...twisting your mind and smashing your dreams.
9,389 Posts
Get us pics! now dammit!:laughing:

Adams rocks!

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
I've used that on my windows too, with good results. I just purchased Adam's window cleaner also, so I'll be doing a side-by-side test

·
Supporting Vendor
243 Posts
WOW!! Thanks for the great right up!! Indeed, the Brilliant Spray Glaze is an unusual product, and we get a ton of emails on how it works and in what particular order you use. But once a customer tries it they're hooked. Not only does it make the paint "POP" but it also repels water on your glass like no other. I find it best to clean all the glass first with Adam's Glass Cleaner for sparkling clean windows, then apply the BSG to allow all the water to sheet off, especially if you drive in the rain.

Thanks again for your kind words and your business:thumbsup:

·
Registered
548 Posts
BSG over the butter wax works great. This is my Vette after this process. taken 8/12/2007 -- yes I did coat the wheels and tires.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts