Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor / Car Care Sponsor
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our Pro Detail Cart is now open for pre-order!

CLICK HERE TO ORDER

All pre-orders must be placed by March 19th at midnight in order to take advantage of the special.

All pre-orders will ship FREE on March 23rd.

Don't miss your opportunity to own this awesome new cart, for $20 off and shipped FREE!

·
Registered
36 Posts
This is a sweet deal with $20 off and free S&H. That cart looks like a Luxor and if so, they are pretty nice. I like the 39" height and the handle can be used to wrap a power cord for a polisher. Having the bottle cubbies will keep them organized and upright when roling the cart over a rough driveway. The wheel brake is a great feature also. A towel rack would have been a nice touch but it seems one can be added easily enough if desired. I've got a question, can a standard five gallon bucket fit OK on the bottom shelf?

·
Supporting Vendor / Car Care Sponsor
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is a sweet deal with $20 off and free S&H. That cart looks like a Luxor and if so, they are pretty nice. I like the 39" height and the handle can be used to wrap a power cord for a polisher. Having the bottle cubbies will keep them organized and upright when roling the cart over a rough driveway. The wheel brake is a great feature also. A towel rack would have been a nice touch but it seems one can be added easily enough if desired. I've got a question, can a standard five gallon bucket fit OK on the bottom shelf?
Its funny you should mention a towel rack... we thought the same thing but couldn't come up with a solution for it. Maybe in the future.... someone suggested a clip on type extension for one of the sides with 'towel bars' which might be an option... we'll see.

The 5 gallon bucket will fit, but its difficult to get in there at first... you pretty much have to turn it on its side to slide it in. The shelf height is just about 12" INSIDE, but far less with the lip of the shelves going in. Hope that makes sense.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts