Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
996 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought the new Machine Polish and Super Wax and all I can say is that stuff is incredible. :thud:

Words really can't describe how pleased I am with the finish on my car.

I will get some pictures up sometime. I just wanted to add yet another thread praising Adam for running such a great company and selling such an incredible product. :cheers:

·
Registered
186 Posts
Post your process along with your pics :thumbsup:
Did you use the Porter Cable, I take it?

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
:agree:

get us some pics of that bad boy

·
996 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I wiped down the car with microfiber and detail spray on Friday night. The pictures are up really close because of the angle of the sun. The pictures also hide some of the scratches. My paint still has a few scratches that I need to get out with some more time with the polisher, but the pictures do show the great deep shine very well.

For the polished I used moderate pressure with the recommended machine speed. For the parts of the car that I had to hit by hand I used the revive polish .

The process for the Super Wax was a little different than normal. I found that the places where I only ran the machine over once showed the best results. You don't need to go back and forth with the machine over the same area because that just seems to make the wax harder to get off.
I noticed that there were some "chatter" marks left on the paint from the wax. Those marks came out when I did the final whipe down the next day.

·
Registered
4,479 Posts

that shine is amazing!!!!

·
Registered
759 Posts
So...where's your car??

all I see is a red bimmer, and a giant door handle floating in the sky (prefectly normal) and you seem to live in an area with really strange houses with warped walls :smack :smack looks great goes without saying :thumbsup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts