Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Junkman used the foam gun on my car at Patricks house. I was so impressed I wanted to order one. They do not exist on the Adams site??? Dylan, Adam or Junkman..... Help:laughing:

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Are you the source for purchasing the Adams foam gun?
No, Adam discontinued selling them because the company that manufactured them has outsourced the production to Taiwan or some place. Adam only sells USA made goods. If you want one now, you will have to check with Amazon, Autogeek or eBay. Those will be made in China.

Welcome to the forum. :buhbye:

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
No, Adam discontinued selling them because the company that manufactured them has outsourced the production to Taiwan or some place. Adam only sells USA made goods. If you want one now, you will have to check with Amazon, Autogeek or eBay. Those will be made in China.

I've got one and it was a Taiwan unit. But I'm pleased with it and I realize Adam didn't knowingly misrepresent his products. I should probably ask this on Adam's but do you know if they're getting anywhere in resolving the issue? A buddy of mine wants one and was about to order one when the issue arose.

·
Registered
103 Posts
A little in the dark here. What is this foam gun used for? Can anyone post a pic. Thanks Chuck

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
A little in the dark here. What is this foam gun used for? Can anyone post a pic. Thanks Chuck
Here's the Junkman himself using a Foam Gun.

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
I've got one and it was a Taiwan unit. But I'm pleased with it and I realize Adam didn't knowingly misrepresent his products. I should probably ask this on Adam's but do you know if they're getting anywhere in resolving the issue? A buddy of mine wants one and was about to order one when the issue arose.
It probably won't get resolved. Adam will just have to try and find another US manufacturer. That will be very hard to do though.

·
Supporting Vendor / Car Care Sponsor
637 Posts
Except for a collection of spare parts (in case anyone has a breakage on theirs) we have sent all the guns back to the manufacture. Its become increasingly evident that they were intentionally misrepresenting the source for their parts and when faced with evidence that proved they were lying basically stopped returning emails/phone calls/etc.

Very sad that a company would operate in such a manner and blatantly lie about things like this.

·
Registered
175 Posts
It is sad, but it's refreshing seeing a stand-up company such as Adams.

The foam gun was/is on my wish list, but I need to get the PC first. We'll have to see what Santa brings. It's already on her list.:cheers:

·
Premium Member
4,611 Posts
That's not the only thing out, the Adam's Great White Drying Towel is currently out of stock too.

Wanted some before leaving for France :drink:

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Except for a collection of spare parts (in case anyone has a breakage on theirs) we have sent all the guns back to the manufacture. Its become increasingly evident that they were intentionally misrepresenting the source for their parts and when faced with evidence that proved they were lying basically stopped returning emails/phone calls/etc.

Very sad that a company would operate in such a manner and blatantly lie about things like this.
I got the impression over on the forum that it was leading to that. The company that has led to this, are they a name that is recognizable on the shelf? I may try to stay away from them in other purchases as well if that is a possibility.

·
Registered
4 Posts

Thanks JM, I'm happy to finally be here. (officially)

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
You have PM! :D
thanks:thumbsup: I just got my Foam Master II on Thursday. It gets put to use in the AM:thumbsup:

...of course it will be done prior to a "Proper" two bucket wash. My Dad said he'll make sure I follow the "Junkmans directions" :laughing: :cheers:

He'll be over tomorrow after my sons football game. I'll let him see the ZR1 video again...he gets a kick out of it:thumbsup:
:cheers:

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
thanks:thumbsup: I just got my Foam Master II on Thursday. It gets put to use in the AM:thumbsup:

...of course it will be done prior to a "Proper" two bucket wash. My Dad said he'll make sure I follow the "Junkmans directions" :laughing: :cheers:

He'll be over tomorrow after my sons football game. I'll let him see the ZR1 video again...he gets a kick out of it:thumbsup:
:cheers:
:laughing: :laughing:

Your dad is so freakin' cool! You'll have to let him see my new Atlanta Motor Speedway videos too. I was cacklin' all the way around the track.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts