Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This product is absolutely the best out there. My windows would always have streaks when I was done, But not with this product. Don't tell my wife or I will have to do the house windows. Make sure you check out Adam's new detailing videos. Well looks like time for another order window cleaner, micro fiber towels and trying out the new machine polish.

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
Have to agree with you :cheers:
They make the best:thumbsup:

·
Mo-Fo
7,509 Posts
It really works well, even in the sun. But where you really notice the difference is on the inside glass. It gets that damn film off completely. And no streaks when I use a microfiber cloth. Highly reccommended. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
724 Posts
I do not use anything but Adams on my 01. I am ordering another supply this week. I know what you mean about sharing. I even gave a can of In &Out spray to a neighbor that drives a Mustang. He was complaining about the black shaker hood scoop and how dull it looked. One coat of In & Out and that fixed that. He has also had the benefit of my Adams Detail Spray. I guess I just to easy.

·
DC Crew
53,220 Posts
I do not use anything but Adams on my 01. I am ordering another supply this week. I know what you mean about sharing. I even gave a can of In &Out spray to a neighbor that drives a Mustang. He was complaining about the black shaker hood scoop and how dull it looked. One coat of In & Out and that fixed that. He has also had the benefit of my Adams Detail Spray. I guess I just to easy.
I love in and out spray. I just LOVE the stuff. I have 2 empty cans. I think I keep the empty cans just to feel better.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Isn't Adam's planning a glass polish? My other ride has some fine scratches in the glass and I'm wondering what to use to get that back to flawless.

·
Registered
186 Posts
I've recently got the In and out Spray Detail, and the Undercarriage Spray which I've used on the rear brakes air ducts; nice and shiny...no dust! :cheers:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts