Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK I am hooked on the Adams In & Out Spray... but it seems all my local vendors are out of stock and I have been unable to order it directly from the Adams website.... are they out of stock on this item?

If they are out of stock, does anyone have any suggestions on what can be used as a replacement product to detail out my engine ( I have just about every other Adams product produced ). I am even willing to "gasp" try a non-Adams product as I have a show and shine to attend this weekend.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Adam's

Your best bet would be to try and call them directly, but if they’re out of stock try one of their dealers that are close to you. If that fails send me a pm, I have got a good stock of it, I should be a dealer within the next few weeks, just finishing up some final details. As for a replacement, there's nothing like it, I have been doing this for a long time, and haven’t found a product that works as well as in and out spray, I haven’t even found a product to compare it to. It works great on engine bay plastics. O and next time gets some extra!!!:cheers:

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
try west coast corvettes

i know they carry it but im not sure if its in stock

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys -- I usually have 3 spare cans but they went really fast after my friends and I were caught up in a freak rainstorm in route to a car show---
since when does it rain in Southern Cal in Late August / Early September ?

I suspect Adams is out right now as it cannot be ordered online right now.

P.S. Checked West Coast Corvette today -- they are also out of stock...uuuugghh.

·
Premium Member
53,226 Posts
I love in-and-out spray. Just LOVE it. Great product, certainly gives a car the "just got back from the detailer" look. :partyon:

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
I love in-and-out spray. Just LOVE it. Great product, certainly gives a car the "just got back from the detailer" look. :partyon:
and it smells like baby powder :excited:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts