Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so ive been waiting for the day when our adams came in the mail.......today was the day and what do you know the box was suposibly damaged i say that because the ups guy didnt even let us see the box, because when i went to look at the status of the package it said that the reciver (us) denied it because it was damaged:WTF so i called ups and asked what happened they gave me the run around so i was like w/e send it back now im going to have to wait for adams to fill out some report and resend it :toilet

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea im realy trusting what people say about them i hope the results will be good without a porter cable

·
DC Crew
2,988 Posts
Someone got some free stuff!:thud:

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Someone got some free stuff!:thud:
:laughing: maby a free p/c and some pads and i woudnt mind some of the machine polish with that

·
DC Crew
53,220 Posts
The porter cable polisher is great!

Sorry to hear your box was damaged during shipping! At least they didn't leave it on your doorstep! :laughing:

·
Banned
2,365 Posts
I really dislike UPS:down: They've gotten worse over the years and they just don't care:( They hired a (former) friend of mine. If they'll hire that POS they'll hire anyone:rolleyes:

They delivered 2 packages to my house (the company used them not me!) and both were damaged! Both times they dropped and ran. I caught the SOB the last time. This time, even though the box had a BIG BLACK ARROW and words THIS SIDE UP-FRAGILE, the moron dropped it upside down:nuts: I'm like :WTF

I asked the guy if he could read and he just looked at me. And management is just as oblivious as they are.

Anyway, I'm sorry about your package but I'm sure it'll be taken care of properly:thumbsup:

Hint to Adams...DUMP UPS AND GO TO A REAL CARRIER!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The porter cable polisher is great!

Sorry to hear your box was damaged during shipping! At least they didn't leave it on your doorstep! :laughing:
im shure it is....but i already have a polisher and really dont wanna spend more money on another one

also great idea for the vette dogs ill be shoure to visit it alot:cheers:

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I really dislike UPS:down: They've gotten worse over the years and they just don't care:( They hired a (former) friend of mine. If they'll hire that POS they'll hire anyone:rolleyes:

They delivered 2 packages to my house (the company used them not me!) and both were damaged! Both times they dropped and ran. I caught the SOB the last time. This time, even though the box had a BIG BLACK ARROW and words THIS SIDE UP-FRAGILE, the moron dropped it upside down:nuts: I'm like :WTF

I asked the guy if he could read and he just looked at me. And management is just as oblivious as they are.

Anyway, I'm sorry about your package but I'm sure it'll be taken care of properly:thumbsup:

Hint to Adams...DUMP UPS AND GO TO A REAL CARRIER!:thumbsup:

sorry about your packages to atleast they didnt do that to me like patrick said but i have had problems with damage to my package with ups before too
it was like a :nuts: when i got my guitar and the box was all tore up

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That was my first thought. Adam's is so good that they will have to start shipping by armored car....:thumbsup:
:rolling: that would be nice

·
Mo-Fo
7,509 Posts
I don't trust UPS enough not to contact Adam's and be sure they know about it. Even though UPS says they'll take care of it, I'd be covering my own butt. Adam's are great people to work with. I'm sure they'll have you taken care of asap. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I don't trust UPS enough not to contact Adam's and be sure they know about it. Even though UPS says they'll take care of it, I'd be covering my own butt. Adam's are great people to work with. I'm sure they'll have you taken care of asap. :thumbsup:
thanks for the heads up i probly should contact them just to make sure

·
Banned
2,365 Posts
thanks for the heads up i probly should contact them just to make sure
Yep, just to "make sure" they know what a screwed up group they're using. Enough complaints and maybe they'll switch to another carrier. I know here, a lot of businesses have switched to DHL. They say they get better rates, performance and professionalism from them?

I just use the USPS.

·
Supporting Vendor
243 Posts
Hey 2000 corvett

Sorry to hear about the trouble you have had with our carrier. Packages are rarely damaged by them, so I hope this does not discourage you about our company and products. Please email me [email protected] and I will check on the status of the shipment.

Thanks again for your business and sorry for the delay.

·
Mo-Fo
7,509 Posts
UPS delivered a pkg from Adams to me yesterday with no damage. Well packaged, so it's my guess that UPS is responsible. We have really great drivers here though. Hottest day of the year last summer and the poor UPS guy had to deliver 29 boxes to my house. Never complained once. Maybe your guy had a bad day.
It'll get resolved. Good luck. :cheers:

·
Registered
939 Posts
Yep, just to "make sure" they know what a screwed up group they're using. Enough complaints and maybe they'll switch to another carrier. I know here, a lot of businesses have switched to DHL. They say they get better rates, performance and professionalism from them?

I just use the USPS.
DHL has the best pilots, lot of ex AF guys:D

·
Premium Member
15,763 Posts
I just got my package from Adams today and I must say that the My Ups driver is a very nice lady.
Sorry to hear about your bad luck though.

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
well i got my re shipment in today....the package was fine but it didnt come with a grit gaurd and im still waiting for the half gallon of deail spray im giong to have to contact adams about the grit gaurd:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts