Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone ever use Adams V.R.T.? Looking to bring back a little life to the plastic under the wipers. Also, wanted to know if anyone had ever used VRT on their tires and how it looked and lasted.

Haven't tried anything from Adams that hasn't highly impressed me, but looking for any feedback from users of this product and what all you have used it for.

Appreciate any feedback.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Anyone ever use Adams V.R.T.? Looking to bring back a little life to the plastic under the wipers. Also, wanted to know if anyone had ever used VRT on their tires and how it looked and lasted.

Haven't tried anything from Adams that hasn't highly impressed me, but looking for any feedback from users of this product and what all you have used it for.

Appreciate any feedback.

I use VRT on my tires all of the time. If you are looking for a "shiny" look on your tires, VRT is not what you want. If you are looking for your tires to look like "new", you can't beat VRT. It will also work fine under the wipers, but Adam's In and Out Spray is perfect for that type of area where you don't have a lot of room to work with.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I use VRT on my tires all of the time. If you are looking for a "shiny" look on your tires, VRT is not what you want. If you are looking for your tires to look like "new", you can't beat VRT. It will also work fine under the wipers, but Adam's In and Out Spray is perfect for that type of area where you don't have a lot of room to work with.
I want BLACK new looking tires. Sounds like VRT may be the key. I've tried a lot of 'other' products since getting my Vette in January and haven't found any to please yet. Most are just to messy to deal with. Do have a nice collection of tire products that I hope to give to some ricers dudes across the street. :rolling:

You say the In and Out spray would be better for the area under the wipers that VRT? Interesting. I'd say thanks, but you may have now caused me to order MORE FROM ADAMS!!!! So thanks! :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

·
Registered
16,300 Posts
In & Out Spray

For your trim parts spray with In & Out spray then VRT the trim. You will be amazed:thumbsup:

I reconditioned my GF's 94 Acura and the trim looks new.

:cheers:

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
The In and Out spray works awesome in the area under the wipers, and cleans thing up under the hood great. That stuff is like magic in a can. :thumbsup:

To me the VRT is perfect for the tires. They give them a nice clean look without the shine. I hate the products that make the tires shine.

Get them both you wont be disappointed.

·
Registered
724 Posts
The In and Out spray works awesome in the area under the wipers, and cleans thing up under the hood great. That stuff is like magic in a can. :thumbsup:

To me the VRT is perfect for the tires. They give them a nice clean look without the shine. I hate the products that make the tires shine.

Get them both you wont be disappointed.
:agree: I used the In & Out not only on the cowl area but the black plastic in the engine compartment. A few area that people forget about is the headlight covers, inside the gas door and the inside of the hatch.
The VRT is just what you want for your tires.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I like Adam's VRT for interior dressing, tire and engine dressing, and for very matte tires.

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
I absolutley LOVE VRT. I liken it to satin finish paint. The best part is that is lasts in the rain, and does not leave any residue........at all.

·
Registered
7 Posts
The VRT is great for tires. Nice look and it does not come off on other partsof the car. In and out is also great product.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks to all for the great feedback. You just didn't have to give all the great feedback on In and Out also!! :rolling: Now I have to not only order VRT, but In and Out!!!

Thanks a lot!!! :rolling:

·
Registered
724 Posts
Thanks to all for the great feedback. You just didn't have to give all the great feedback on In and Out also!! :rolling: Now I have to not only order VRT, but In and Out!!!

Thanks a lot!!! :rolling:
Once you try these two products, I know you will be back to there site and order more of the great products. The ony product I don't have yet is the leather cleaner. I just received my shipment of more undercarriage spray, the new machine polish and wax along with the plush micro fiber towels, wash pad and detail brush. Actually I ned a bigger cabinet to store al my Adams supplies.

What was that old commercial "TRY IT YOU'LL LIKE IT"

1 - 12 of 12 Posts