Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I could not believe it man they had this on the lot for 20K and she runs like new!! I traded my 05 mustang in and gave some cash and she is mine!!

Anytime you are in the neighborhood just drop by!

·
Premium Member
1,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not yet I am not used to this power! I have scared the **** out of myself a few times not ready for the wheels to break loose and send the back end around front!!! :rolling::lookinup::surprised

Going to get some better gripping tires and take it to a parking lot to get some practice in before I wreck my pretty wheels on a curb!

·
Premium Member
13,918 Posts
Not yet I am not used to this power! I have scared the **** out of myself a few times not ready for the wheels to break loose and send the back end around front!!! :rolling::lookinup::surprised

Going to get some better gripping tires and take it to a parking lot to get some practice in before I wreck my pretty wheels on a curb!
:devil:Oh the power of a newer Corvette...scary huh?:devil:

When I first had the supercharger put in, I took my cousin for a spin and of course wanted to show off a bit.:lookinup: I pulled out onto the street and almost lost it, my car fishtailed all over the place.:surprised I did get control but it scared me for a second. My cousin was like "Wow, do you always do that?" I played it cool and was like "Yeah, when I want to have some fun I do.":lookinup:

I think he believed me but boy was that a real lesson in unbridled power.:devil: Must respect the Corvette.:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
1,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I hear ya! I know I am at the bottom end of the power curve but I have not been in anything like this for a long time if at all! So I have a lot of learning to do!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts