Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All, Ok I have finally saved enough $$ to add another Vette to my collection, I already have the 94 and now I would like some opinons from everybody. I have located a 1975 Vette Auto Trans, with 70,000 miles all original for $5,500 in good condition and a 1987 with Auto Trans, 121,000 miles for $ 4,000 OBO, that is also in good condition, so I would like to hear what everybody thinks about the two overall ?? I will admit I really like the 75 Stingray body style but im still undecided about the choice.

Attachments

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hello All, Ok I have finally saved enough $$ to add another Vette to my collection, I already have the 94 and now I would like some opinons from everybody. I have located a 1975 Vette Auto Trans, with 70,000 miles all original for $5,500 in good condition and a 1987 with Auto Trans, 121,000 miles for $ 4,000 OBO, that is also in good condition, so I would like to hear what everybody thinks about the two overall ?? I will admit I really like the 75 Stingray body style but im still undecided about the choice.
Sorry guy's I meant to post this in the C-4 Area.:crazy:

Attachments

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I moved it to the right section for you. It will be easier to help if we could see pictures
Thanks Raid, ok the 75 needs paint and thats about all, the 87 has very good paint and does not really need anything at this point.

·
Premium Member
3,766 Posts
That's a good price for the '75. I would think you would prefer it just to add some variety.

·
I have poor impulse control.
3,813 Posts
If it were me I would go with the 75 for the fact that it offers a different driving experience than the C4. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
205 Posts
You will enjoy the simplicity of the 75 while your replacing computer controlled sensors in your C4. :smack Just my experience.

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
You might want to confirm that is an 87, those are 88-89 wheels and they don't fit an 87 right without spacers. If you go see the car see if it either has spacers on it or if the wheels are inset into the fender.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts