Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just confirmed some dates with Byron Dragway, "The Playground of Power". The dates are:

April 20th
May 4th
July 13th
Aug 3rd
Sept 14th

We are still working out some details for a date in October, that will be announced as soon as plans are finalized.

·
DC Crew
53,226 Posts
Arnie said:
I just confirmed some dates with Byron Dragway, "The Playground of Power". The dates are:

April 20th
May 4th
July 13th
Aug 3rd
Sept 14th

We are still working out some details for a date in October, that will be announced as soon as plans are finalized.
AWESOME ARNIE!!!!!!

I've got to get the NOS on, the bar powder coated, beer in bubblehead so he'll weld it... then I say...

LET'S GO RACING! LET'S GO RACING!

·
Registered
3,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Give Tim the beer after he welds it. You can also bolt the bar in, that's how it was installed in my car, that way you can remove it if you want, something to think about.

·
DC Crew
53,226 Posts
Arnie said:
Give Tim the beer after he welds it. You can also bolt the bar in, that's how it was installed in my car, that way you can remove it if you want, something to think about.
How do you bolt it in? Do you have to weld the plates in first?

·
Registered
3,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Patrick96LT4 said:
How do you bolt it in? Do you have to weld the plates in first?
I don't think so, when you go to PTC, you'll see that are brackets on the chassis stiffener for abolt in install, I imagine you could weld it also. Geoff should know, or you could call Doug Rippie's.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts