Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love advanced autoparts, because they come up with all kinds of coupons for buying products online. So when I found that my rear wheel assembly has gone bad (I hope that's the problem... since i have yet to fix it :p) I checked the web for offers. here are a few I found. I was able to get 50 off 200 dollars by getting the assembly for 180 and a California water blade for my girlfriend for 20. so the total was like 150, free shipping, plus, maybe I can get my old blade back :p

Advance Auto Parts offers several coupons, as listed below. They're among the strongest discounts we've seen from Advance Auto Parts this year. Shipping starts around $3, or spend $75 or more (after coupon) to qualify for free shipping. (Free in-store pickup is also available.) Sales tax is added where applicable. Note that motor oil is excluded. The coupons (which do not stack):
$10 off orders of $25 or more via code "BIG10"
$16 off orders of $40 or more via code "LC123"
$20 off orders of $50 or more via code "ES123"
$32 off orders of $80 or more via code "LC123"
$40 off orders of $100 or more via code "LC123"
$50 off orders of $200 or more via code "BIG50"

Advanced Auto Parts is offering a 20% off coupon good for online.

No minimum purchase.

- Link to AdvanceAutoParts.com
- Choose to pickup in-stores to save on shipping
- Use coupon code DA20 to get 20% off

just wanted to share the wealth guys! good luck!

Oh and I'll keep my eyes out and let ya know, but they do a buy 100 dollars worth of stuff, get a 50 dollar coupon that you have to spend in the next month. So I got 100 dollars worth of Oil and filters, and then got another 50 the next month :)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts