Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Looking to buy a car cover for my 2019 C8. Just need to tuck away in the garage for the winter and want a cover and perhaps a little protection. I see lots of options out there for car cover Corvette c8 but just don't want to buy a piece of junk that will rip and tear after awhile.
Any recommendations??? Thanks

· Super Moderator
2,116 Posts
Welcome! 2019 C8, I don't believe so..........

If you're going to tuck it away in the garage, you shouldn't have any ripping and tearing, I would just get a dust cover for inside use, plenty of vendors online to choose from. Just google Corvette full length covers.

· Premium Member
1,414 Posts
I bought one that could be used outside. Just in case I had to park mine outside for whatever reason. Sometimes I have a large project going on and don't want it getting damaged. So it might spend a night or two getting in touch with mother nature. Oh i have a C6 don't know that I could bring myself to leave an 8 out doors.

· DC PIT CREW BOSS
25,642 Posts
Let us know what you get

Reactions: HN376RAR

· Registered
1 Posts
I recommend getting a multilayered one with the ""breathability"" feature. It will allow free air circulation from and beneath the cover, let the car dry naturally, and prevent water build-up. There are also car covers that use fleece in their composition. It might help keep your car better protected from frost.
I got such a cover for my pickup truck 2022, and it's really better than the previous one from Costco. I got a custom-made one that fits all the car's features, including the antenna. There was a special patch with a cover to protect the antenna.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts