Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
DC Crew
53,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My buddy John came over and we decided to hit my "secret" 4x4 area. (The landrover was clean, so it was his turn to get muddy)

Well, his Jeep is super-capable, and we were kicking up mud and water madly! But.... came to a complete STOP when the rut we were in grabbed the bottom of his Jeep. Then we were STUCK STUCK STUCK!

A lot of high-RPM 4-wheel-low heavy-throttle action... we were able to fly backwards and get out of it after about 5 minutes of effort.

I was just about ready to call the wife at home and tell her to bring the landrover and a 40 foot tow strap!

Anyway, hitting this water cleans a lot of the mud off (when you hit the water at 20mph). We snapped some pics of it when we got back... so I photoshopped this really quick to give him a laugh....

·
DC Crew
53,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
BubbleHead said:
He needs a 4" lift and 33" tires. :laughing:

Cool pic!
I told him that!

When we go up to U.P. Michigan, he's going to join us. I figure with 3 trucks, we can get out of just about any mess.

And, in some cases we'll be 10-20 miles from any road, so that's a good thing!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
you might have to shrink your pictures a bit or the moderator will ban you:laughing: :stick: :laughing: i'll bet that thing was absolutly covered when you left the fun place.:thumbsup: 4 wheelin gets your blood flowin.

·
DC Crew
53,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hawaii-5-lo said:
you might have to shrink your pictures a bit or the moderator will ban you:laughing: :stick: :laughing: i'll bet that thing was absolutly covered when you left the fun place.:thumbsup: 4 wheelin gets your blood flowin.
It was COVERED. The funny thing is that you have to drive through a swap practically when you exit the trail. All the splashing water makes the mud come off!:(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts