Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I test drove an '06 Monterey Red vette yesterday and fell in love. I will be ordering an '07, whenever the order forms are ready at the dealership. I was thinking about upgrading the wheels to the Foose Speedster 6 (chrome, deep lip), but my concern is this...will there be any problems with proper fit if I decide to choose 19's in front and 20's in back? Can the wheel sizes be the same in front and back in the C6 (if I decided to go with 19's all around? Lastly, how much variance can there be in the width (stock 8.5 front, 10 rear), especially with a rim that has a deep lip? P.S. If I did get a second set of wheels which were a different size than the first, are there any forseeable problems with the suspension/alignment. Thanks

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
with bigger wheels you will run lower profile tires so the diameter in total is the same as stock. if not you wil have to tune the computer to not have issues with this. as far as width is concered i am putting 19X10s on mine as soon as they get here!!! i wil e getting an alignment done as soon as they go on though but shoulb be no other issues

1 - 2 of 2 Posts