Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
O

·
0 Posts
:surprised

A few years back I totally-by-accident walked in on my Grandmother while she was dressing at our house. I saw her as she was pulling up her grandma-undies and I saw her ... buttcrack.

Now, after seeing that C4, it officially tops grandma's buttcrack as the worst thing I have ever seen.

:nuts:

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
To each his own, I guess. :rolleyes:

·
DC Crew
53,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Onyx Black said:
:surprised

A few years back I totally-by-accident walked in on my Grandmother while she was dressing at our house. I saw her as she was pulling up her grandma-undies and I saw her ... buttcrack.

Now, after seeing that C4, it officially tops grandma's buttcrack as the worst thing I have ever seen.

:nuts:
Dude, I'm in tears. That is so damn funny!

·
DC Crew
4,823 Posts
That's pretty horrible...wait is that a C3 wagon with a C4 nose grafted on it? Someone spent a LOT of time and money to create that monster!

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
Patrick96LT4 said:
Before you click the link, just know that you are about to see horrific customization of corvettes.

O.K., so a guy gets up one fine morning, looks at his vette, then he looks at his wife's olds vista cruiser wagon and decides that, hey, what if? :lookinup:

Oh, and Onyx, unless grandma's kinda hot, the crack thingy might still be more scarring.... :stick:

·
Registered
336 Posts
Those people should not be allowed to breed

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
that's what happens when your wallet is bigger than your brain.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts