Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2007 convertible (my 17th Vette---all generations)! I love driving it in the North Georgia and North Carolina mountains (tail of the dragon anyone?); but, I'd love to have "cooling seats". I know the XLR had them..........but, does anyone have ANY information as to how to buy, add, or adapt cooling seats to a C6??

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
My daughter's Lexus is250 has them. The heated seats are fantastic in the winter. It may just be me, but in the summer, when the seats get cool.....it feels like I'm sitting on something wet. It is very unpleasant to me. Just my $.02.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for your "$.02"!! The 1st time I rode in a SUV with cooling seats.........it did seem strange, but when driving with the windows down in somewhat hot weather........it was nice to get out of the car without my entire backside being wet and wrinkled!

·
Grey Squirrel
22,780 Posts
My daughter's Lexus is250 has them. The heated seats are fantastic in the winter. It may just be me, but in the summer, when the seats get cool.....it feels like I'm sitting on something wet. It is very unpleasant to me. Just my $.02.:thumbsup:
That's your Incontinence acting up again.... get back on the pills and you'll be fine. :laughing:

My Lincoln and Tahoe have cooled seats as did the Lexus, I love them. Definitely should be an option in the corvette. :partyon:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Funny.............

I agree that "they should" be an option. In fact, I have been working on a design that could be perhaps retro-fitted. I think a LOT of Corvette drivers would appreciate that comfort; especially if they enjoy "road trips" like we do!

·
Premium Member
13,918 Posts
:agree:

That's funny you say that cause it's the same thing I thought.:laughing:

I like my vette's heated seats but I rarely get to use them.

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
:agree:

That's funny you say that cause it's the same thing I thought.:laughing:

I like my vette's heated seats but I rarely get to use them.
Heated seats in Tucson? :laughing: I'm guessing that's the least used option on your car.

·
Premium Member
13,918 Posts
Heated seats in Tucson? :laughing: I'm guessing that's the least used option on your car.
Contrary to belief it gets freakin cold in the Winters...not really blizzard cold but cold enough to use heated seats.:D I like it, it gives me that warm and fuzzy feeling.;)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah..........I know........living in "hotlanta".......I have NEVER used my heated seats, but would use "cooling" seats nearly every time I drive; especially when the top is down!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts