·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are you guys using for security???

·
Registered
189 Posts
LoJack works, I got a call about a minute after my car was on the tow and pulled away saying my car had been moved, and you only pay for it once. The coverage area isn't everywhere like onstar, but if you're not out in the middle of nowhere you'll probably be fine. :cheers:

·
Registered
393 Posts
I have OnStar and LoJack.

Joel

·
Registered
687 Posts
I have OnStar and LoJack.

Joel
I think LoJack is great, but the only downside is that it tells you where your stolen and stripped car is located. I would rather find a way to keep someone from stealing the car than having a system tell me where my stolen car is.

The Clifford Avant Guard series is worth a look.

·
Registered
347 Posts
What are you guys using for security???
I think LoJack is great, but the only downside is that it tells you where your stolen and stripped car is located. I would rather find a way to keep someone from stealing the car than having a system tell me where my stolen car is.

·
Registered
145 Posts
after my wheels were stolen

I had an aftermarket alarm installed, stock alarm has no shock sensor and I believe will only go off on entry. Prestige Brand(Audiovox), adjustable shock sensor, tells the diff between thunder and a real shock. At least the blue LED will let a perp know that it will go off and that it will beep my extra alarm fob in my pocket if im in range. I also added 2 locking legs per wheel, also a "club" on the steering wheel.

Anyway, it makes me feel better:thumbsup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts