Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets get a big showing this weekend. Scottsdale Pavilions this Saturday. Anyone interested? Shine it up. Indian Bend and the 101. If you have never been now is the time. :cheers:

·
Premium Member
15,763 Posts
Sorry Bro, I'm working this Saturday.
Make sure you take some pics and post them here :thumbsup:

·
Registered
71 Posts
I should be able to make it. I will have to find some time to clean her up first.

·
Premium Member
370 Posts
every Saturday

The show is every Saturday, the first Saturday of the month is Corvette night. The corvettes get one row except for the first Saturday of the month then we get 2 rows the over flow is in front of Mcdonalds. It's always nice to meet corvette owners and swap storys. I won't be there this week but will make it next week for sure.

·
Premium Member
370 Posts
Pavillions 4-19-08

Just another saturday evening at the show well almost see the picks posted in the groups area. It is so nice living in Az with the GM proving grounds right here in Mesa. I think it was just a tease but a very nice ZR1 made the scene on Saturday. Ya just never know what you will see there!

·
Premium Member
370 Posts
Group pictures

I just posted them this morning and as far as I know they are still waiting for approval hopefully will be up soon. Corvette Group Photos is the category they are in.

·
Premium Member
370 Posts
ZR1 Pictures

The pictures are in a couple of places some in the ZR1 exterior group and some in the ZR1 engine group and a couple in the C6 main gallery for just the pics of the show.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts