Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is another Corvette Show in Indiana, not to far from Chicago or Michigan area. Show will be at Harbor Motors in Michigan City on Saturday, July 14, 2007. 6 Classes with 3 Trophies in each class. C1, C2, C3, C4, C5, and C6. Plus Best Paint, Interior, Engine and Best of Show. Registration is from 7am to 10 am and Awards presented at 3pm. For more info call Jim Carden (219) 926 - 7219 or Jim Johnson (219) 465 -7728 Pre registration fee $10.00 and day of show $15.00 First 50 receive free T Shirt. Show is rain or shine. Address for GPS is -- Harbor Automotive Gp
3502 E. Michigan Blvd.
Michigan city, IN
(I-94 to Exit 40B, and then 2 miles north.

I haven't been to this show before, but I think I will register and get in. Hope to see some of you there. I will post another one for the Valpo Chevy Vette fest next

·
Registered
187 Posts
Hey nelyduck. I gotta work but I will be at the valpo show on Sunday. I met a guy named Doug who will be in MC on Saturday. Tan C5 with the painted mag wheels.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Myron, show is over in MC. I will be at the show on Sat. in Valpo. If I get the chance, I will go Sunday and look for you. We are going with the same 4 Vettes that I run with. Check Mid-West shows etc. War Machine wants to get some DC members together out at Hooters in Merriville on Rte 30 for drinks etc. and to meet up with some members. We are headed to Carlisle the following week, so that is the only time I will be able to go. Then in Sept we are off to Alaska, not in the vettes, so that month will be busy also.

Art:partyon: :cheers:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts