Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just joined DC to see what its like, and the first place I visited is the Canadian page. The last thread posted was December sometime. Hope to see this page get more lively in the future.

Dave

·
Registered
16,252 Posts
:buhbye: :buhbye: Welcome.

We are all one big family here. :cheers: :cheers:

Post up some pics when you get a chance.

·
Registered
152 Posts
hey there dave ! welcome to d.c ! :buhbye: post some pics of that ride of yours!: :cheers:

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
Welcome to DC brother !!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Dave, Welcome to Digital Corvettes!
Here's the favorite pic of my Vette. This was taken in September 2007 on the Cabot Trail in that wonderful province of yours.

On that trip, my wife and I managed to load enough luggage for 2 weeks plus 2 sets of golf clubs and we could still take the roof off and store it. As a bonus, we managed 31 mpg round trip from Ontario. What an awesome car.

Since that trip, I have added an X pipe, Z06 exhaust and a Vararam intake along with a few smaller things. My main project this winter is to replace the stock sound system with a Kenwood double din setup with GPS, bluetooth, new amp and speakers.

Dave

·
Registered
19 Posts
I just joined DC to see what its like, and the first place I visited is the Canadian page. The last thread posted was December sometime. Hope to see this page get more lively in the future.

Dave
Amen Brother. :cheers:

·
DC Crew
9,475 Posts
I thought that background looked alot like the Cabot Trail. If your down this way again let me know ahead of time. I am in Halifax.

·
Registered
16,252 Posts
Spectacular Pic!!!! What a view!!:surprised :surprised

·
DC Crew
9,475 Posts
This was my last trip to the Cabot Trail, I took the picture from my car.

·
Registered
77 Posts
WELCOME ABOARD!!!! We gotta bring this place back to life.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts